Thursday, January 7, 2016

Intro to Reviews

Pretty much this blog is going to be me writing several reviews about certain videos games that I enjoy. Giving you the pro's and cons, the video graphic pro's and cons, and showing you an insight about the game itself. These games that I will be reviewing will be mostly popular games that most people have played, but that being said. I will explain why you should invest your time into these games. Most of these games will be able to squeeze 50+ hours out of your time, and that's the good thing about games. It's a way to pass time, entertainingly. Video games for me isn't the only thing I do in my free time. I'm a musician but sometimes I like to play mainstream games or sit back and do puzzle games that work my mind.
It'll be a good and humorous blog, yessum.

No comments:

Post a Comment