Let's get to the Pros' and Cons'
- Open World
- Fast Graphics
- Immersive feel
- Hours of Gameplay
- (Optional) Fun with friends
With that being said, it has some cons. I don't consider these to be cons but they aren't intended to be part of the game.
- Hackers. Everywhere
- Basically every server you connect to, there will be 2 types of hackers.
- The Douche: Deletes and explodes cars randomly, kills you repeatedly, godmode
- The Helper: Gives you unlimited amount of money (the only bad thing, is that the developers "Rockstar" will ban you if you receive any money from a hacker)
- Really unfavorable community
- What I mean by this is that the community is full of people calling people racial slurs, or just being complete bigots. It's not a fun environment for long
Basically, if you are able to enjoy this game with friends in a private server, then this game is pretty much for you!